Pink Fire Pointer Best Ultra Music Festival Live Sets

Best Ultra Music Festival Live Sets


Unfortunately, I could not get to Miami for this year's Ultra Music Festival. Sorry. If every state in the Facebook and mobile payment was not enough to get through my hair, and I'm going to have my friends here and Naweed Metalectric. Let me get this out of the way quickly. To all those who are gone, and I would change the course of birds and say I hate / envy. Ok, now to the music. Almost every DJ can assign a name to the top of his head was in Miami last week dropped dangerous amounts of tracks highlighting a new and unpleasant, all with sea views. Delirium + South Beach bikinis ... It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. Anywho, all groups recorded (thank the gods favorable) for our listening pleasure. You can find them all here. But to start, here are a few I thought you might be interested in. See you next year in Miami.